Our course consists of 30 Sporting Clay Stations, Crazy Quail, a Tower Field, Five Stand and Skeet Field, offering both the experienced and novice shooter an opportunity to improve his or her shooting ability. Sporting Clay Stations and targets are changed regularly to provide interesting shots.
Although, we are a sporting clay course, we are geared toward Hunter Clays, which gives the shooter the opportunity to enjoy shots that are realistic to field conditions.
For your convenience we have set-up a vertical/horizontal wobble trap for use before or after the main shooting venues. This shooting station is a great warm-up or fun to shoot all by itself!
Our clubhouse is ideal for small corporate meetings and retreats and customized agendas are easily arranged. The atmosphere is relaxed and low-key.
Helicopter service is available out of the Binghamton area pending availability.
Other ActivitiesIn addition to Sporting Clays, we offer Fishing & Fly Casting lessons on our ponds with experienced instructors. There are also activities in the area for those who may not have the time or inclination to shoot or learn to cast a fly. *Please Note: Break-open guns preferred; autoloaders and pump shotguns welcome.
1. Mandatory Safety Gear: All shooters must wear eye and ear protection.
2. No Alcohol: Consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
3. Shotgun Actions: Shotguns must have their actions open at all times, except during shooting.
4. One Person per Station: Only one person is allowed to shoot at a time per station.
5. Shooting from Designated Areas: All shots must be taken from inside a station. Shooting from any other location, including next to or in front of a station, is strictly prohibited. Only shooters in wheelchairs are permitted to shoot directly next to a station when it is deemed safe.
6. Loading Firearms: Guns may only be loaded inside the shooting stand.
7. Use Target Loads: Use only target loads with shot sizes between 7.5 and 9.
8. Maximum Two Shells: At any given time, a maximum of two shells may be loaded.
9. Clearing Firearms: Guns must be cleared before leaving each shooting stand.
10. Safe Gun Handling: Keep guns pointed downrange or in a safe direction at all times.
11. Accompanied Children: Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 are not permitted on the course.
12. No Shooting at Live Animals: Shooting at live animals or birds is strictly prohibited.
13. Verify Firearm and Ammunition: Check that your firearm and ammunition sizes are correct.
14. Gun Malfunction: In the event of a gun malfunction, keep the gun pointed downrange.
15. Preferred Firearm Types: Break-open guns are preferred, but autoloaders and pump shotguns are also welcome.
16. Loading Firearms: Guns should be loaded facing forward while inside the station.
17. Practice Mounts or Swings: Practice mounts or swings are not allowed, except from the shooting box.
18. Shell Pickup: After shooting, shells must be picked up safely.
19. Personal Responsibility: We are not responsible for any damages to personal belongings, guns, or equipment that may fall off push carts, shooting carts, or ATVs for any reason. All drivers of shooting carts/ATVs, whether owned by the individual or HHHSC, must possess a valid automobile driver’s license.